Tumblr is a blogging website which is simple to use and attractive. By making good content for your blogs and posting it twice a day, you can gain more fans in your Tumblr blog. You can ask your friends or relatives to give promotion to your blogs; you can interact with more peoples so that they start showing interest in your blogs.
Here are some of the tips to increase followers on Tumblr:
- Liking and then sharing posts from others.
Some people like a small blog as compared to large blogs, popular blogs, so that the blog holder gets to know that you enjoy their writing. This will encourage them to follow you back and also like your blogs in return when you like their posts. This is the right way of liking other people posts.
- Interact with other users of Tumblr.
That peoples whom blogs you are like the most that encourage them when you send them fan request to them. You should make sure the following things in your mind while interacting with them:
- Make sure you are not sending dummy mails again and again to the same users.
- If you send angry or annoying messages to them, then there are no possibilities of increasing your followers.
- Be calm and behave well.
- Remember to follow them too.
Likes many of the other people’s blogs and don’t forget to follow them, like that blogs which are similar to you, this will be a great way to make other users to follow them and get attracted by your blogs.
- Remember there are only 5000 blogs limitations of following others at the same time.
- Tagging your posts.
If you tag your posts in your blog, then the other users can add you as when they search for a particular topic they will see your blog listed on the front page. If you don’t tag your posts, then the users only find your blogs when they manually search your blog-related topics.
- If you want to create a tag on your post, enter a hashtag symbol which is with that keyword you like to use, there is an option below “Tags” and then click Enter key and do that processor again.
- When you were selecting tags, make sure to ignore the words which are too definite.
- Post twice a day.
You should post at least two in a day, and this will show that you are active on social media. Remember your written content is not compulsory to belong all the time, post a small content like pictures, a quote and a short paragraph, it will show your more availability.
- Promote your blog on a promotional blog.
The pages which are given will promote your posts in your blog, but it asks you to follow them first. If you want to search, then you can do so by entering “promo blogs” option in Tumblr.
Robert Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.